With rapid development in infrastructure, you may find that there are multiple builders in the city who are offering homes across the City. You may be confused about how to proceed and if care is not taken you may end up landing a bad deal while seeking flats in Thrissur. It is important to make sure that you buy a home from a reliable and trustworthy builder to have a hassle free buying experience and a peaceful life after that, failing which it can be extremely stressful for you and your family. Here are some simple tips that will help you find the best real estate builder in Thrissur.
- The most important factor to consider is the authenticity of the builder. A seasoned builder comes with a seal of authenticity and trust. There are many fly by night operators who may abscond with your money thus landing you in a great fix. Hence, it is very important to choose a good and experienced builder who has been around for some time in order to land a good deal while buying flats in Thrissur.
The quality of construction is yet another factor that you must consider while looking for good builders in Thrissur. You may have heard about multiple instances where a building may have collapsed due to poor quality construction or due to usage of substandard material. In order to avoid such instances, it is important to opt for a builder who is using top quality material for construction using the best and most efficient construction techniques.
- While you are looking for flats in Thrissur, you can compare the different builders and what they have to offer to understand the standing of different builders in the real estate sector. The portfolio of projects across Kerala by different builders will show you the choices, scale and quality of work undertaken by them. This will also help you choose the best among the lot as quite clearly, a builder with a handsome portfolio with completed and ongoing projects is sure to be a reliable option to invest with.
- Talking to customers of different builders and residents of flats in Thrissur will help you get the real picture of who is reliable and trustworthy. The advertisements and brochures may show a glamorous picture, but it is from customers that you can get first-hand information about the service, quality and other important factors discussed.
- Apart from this, a good builder is one who sticks to deadlines and byelaws. There may be many builders but not many stick to the stipulated time frame and hand over the project on time.
- A good builder not only offers prompt service when an enquiry is made but is always prompt and helpful throughout the process and when it comes to post care. There may be many who are prompt in the initial stages but become negligent in due course of time. This is an attitude best avoided and so, it is important to opt for a builder who is consistent in their customer care both before and after buying a home.
- Another factor that you need to keep in mind while choosing a good builder is the transparency in the process. As discussed earlier there may be notorious organisations who make big promises initially to only bail out later. Make sure you stay away from such builders and ensure that the builder you opt for is transparent in their operations at every stage of construction. From the material used to the time frame mentioned, everything should be as promised.
Awards and accolades are another factor that can help you choose a good builder while you look for flats. An awarded builder, a builder who is a part of a prestigious group or has good ratings with different organisations is the one who you can trust.
These are just a few factors that you must keep in mind while choosing from the many builders. Mention your thoughts and feedback in the comment section below.