For your living room, take a look at the retro!
Do you like the vintage spirit of the 50s, 60s, or 70s and you want it to be seen in your living room? Quickly come and draw from our slideshow the inspiration you need for a vintage living room decor at the top!
01) A bright vintage living room
When we say ” vintage living room “, do you think of a dark room, with very little light and very dark wooden furniture? Think again: a vintage living room can be anything bright! To do this, you just have to paint the walls white, opt for a light parquet, and have large openings!
02) A vintage living room in pastel tones
The recipe for a soft vintage living room that smells of delicacy? Favor pastel tones (pale yellow, ice blue, pastel pink ) which will bring softness and light into the room, and opt for vintage furniture with rounded contours and curves.
03) A vintage pink and purple living room
To give a nice intimate atmosphere to your vintage living room, why not dare colors that change a bit … like pink and purple for example? With a pretty deep purple, your room automatically gains cachet and character. And what could be better than an imposing pink sofa to give a retro touch to the decor?
04) A vintage country chic style living room
Who says vintage living room does not necessarily say the 50s or 60s! The proof with this vintage-inspired but country chic living room, with a gilded and sculpted mirror, armchairs, and a wingback sofa type bergères and very light and bright colors.
05) A vintage living room in total look mode
If you want a fully assumed vintage living room, bet on the winning trifecta, namely:
- Vintage prints (big flowers like flower power, psychedelic prints, etc.).
- Colors like brown, orange, or hot pink.
- Old furniture that smells of the 60s.
06) A vintage living room with designer furniture
Let it be clear: just because you like vintage style doesn’t mean you have to hunt for old, worn-out furniture in flea markets or flea markets. With a pretty little cane sideboard and a retro-style steel armchair, your living room takes a step back … but in a 100% elegant and stylish way!
07) A vintage living room with period furniture
To give a real authentic side to your vintage living room, nothing like decorating it with period furniture, recovered from a clearance sale, a garage sale, or quite simply from your grandmother! With a few fabric chairs and two old travel trunks adorned with flowers, your decor is instantly transported decades back …
08) A vintage living room with a padded armchair
Padded leather is a perfect material to give your living room a nice touch of old! Especially if the latter is drowned in the middle of a cluster of lamps and old vintage objects …
09) A vintage fair for music fans
If you are a music fan and want to give your living room a vintage touch, you can bet on:
- Old 100% retro objects such as the 33 rpm player and the phonograph, so vintage and add a real touch of soul to your decor.
- Vinyl in decoration mode, framed and hung on the walls of your living room.
- Old concert posters from the 60s and 70s.
10) A vintage living room with white brick walls
When the covering of your living room is made of well-aged white bricks, the vintage style is adorned with a small industrial note that is not to displease him. Add to that a fabric armchair and some slightly damaged wooden furniture to obtain a pretty patchwork that will not fail to make its small effect … wow!